Dr. Sumeet Agarwal
Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology
Hospital - Artemis Hospital, Gurugram Haryana
Previous Affiliations :
Consultant, Medanta – The Medicity (2011- Apr, 2014)
Assistant Professor – Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad (2007-2011)
Awards & Honors (If any)
- Grant from the International Osteoporosis Federation (IOF) World Wide Conference of Osteoporosis Patient Societies, Beijing, China, 2009.
- Asia-Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology (APLAR 2007) Fellowship.
- Gaslini International Grant 2006’ from Gaslini International, Genoa, Italy.
- DRA Young Scientist award’ from the Indian Rheumatology Association, 2004.
- Awarded ‘Gold Medal ‘for outstanding performance in MD, 2002.
More than 50 publications in reputed international journals in the field of Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology including several original researches.
Diseases like SLE (Lupus), Arthritis, Vasculitis, Scleroderma, Myositis, Retroperitoneal fibrosis, Anti-Phospholipid syndrome, Sarcoidosis, Osteoporosis, Sjogren’s syndrome, Juvenile arthritis, Gout, Behcet’s disease, and various other diseases related to the immune system dysfunction.
Intra-articular injections, Soft-tissue injections, Skin Biopsy, Muscle & Nerve biopsy, Minor Salivary Gland Biopsy
All Biologic agents including Infliximab, Rituximab, Etanercept, Tociluzimab etc;