Dr. Gurinder Bedi
MS, DNB, FRCS, FRCS-ortho
Hospital - Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj, Delhi
Dr. Bedi"s initial training was all done in Delhi. Went on to do his post graduation MS (Orth.) from the Prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) & assoc. Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narayan Hospital which has consistently featured in one of the top 10 medical colleges of India. Also passed the DNB examination organised by the National Board of Examination.
In England, went to clear the Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) examination followed later by the specialty examination conducted by the Intercollegiate Board of the Royal College of Surgeons FRCS (Orthopedics). One of the few people in India with this prestigious qualification & membership which involves rigorous training of 6 years and assessment.
- Harris - Galante Porous Coated Total Hip Replacement - our experience". Indian Journal of Orthopedics, Vol. 32, No.3, July 1998 (co - author: Prof.B.K.Dhaon).
- The Reliability of the American Knee Society Score". Published in Acta Orthopedica Scandinavica. 71(6); 603 - 608, 2000. (co - authors: Mr. R. Liow, Mrs. C.M.E. Lennox).
- Comparison of three Knee Function Evaluation Scores" - Published in Orthopedics, Vol. 26 (2), Feb 2003 (co - authors: Mr.R.Liow, Mrs.C.M.E. Lennox).
- Design and Validation of a Surrogate Humerus for Biomechanical Testing" - Published in Journal of Biomechanics, Vol. 35,533 - 36, April 2002. (co - author: A. Elfick, A. Port)
- Distal locking windows for the AO humeral nail" - submitted for publication to Journal of Trauma. (co - authors: Mr. A. Port, Mr. A. M. Nanu).
- Tomography for tibial plateau fractures" - published as abstract in Injury (co - authors: Mr. A.T. Cross, Mr. A. Port).