Dr. Partha Prateem Choudhury
Heart Care Institute
Hospital - Indraprastha Apollo, Sarita Vihar, Delhi
He is presently working as Consultant Cardiologist in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi. After receiving his DM Cardiology from prestigious PGI, Chandigarh in 2010, he worked as Consultant Interventional Cardiologist in Fortis Escorts Hospital, Delhi from 2011-2012 and as Assistant Professor, Cardiology in GB Pant Hospital, Delhi from 2012 to August 2015. He has a rich experience in cardiac interventions, having worked in reputed government hospitals with large patient attendance.
He has 5 scientific papers published in national and international journals of repute.
Area of Specialization
- Coronary angiography and angioplasty
- Peripheral angiography and angioplasty
- Primary angioplasty in Myocardial infarction.
- Pacemaker, ICD, CRT implantation.
- Radiofrequency ablation of arrhythmias
- Balloon valvuloplasty
- Adult ASD, VSD, PDA device closure.
- Peripheral neuropathy is not uncommon in untreated Multiple Myeloma at initial diagnosis. Annals of Oncology 18(Supplement 9):2007;178-182.
- Prevalence of peripheral neuropathy in multiple myeloma at initial diagnosis.Leukemia and Lymphoma:2011;1029-43.
- Torsades de pointes in a patient of dilated cardiomyopathy occurring early on oral amiodaronetherapy.Int J Basic ClinPharmacol 2013 Dec;2(6): 668-70.
- Double orifice mitral valve in rheumatic heart disease. Echocardiography 2014;31:E27-E29.
- Intermittent right ventricular outflow tract capture due to chronic right atrial lead dislodgement. Indian Pacing and electrophysiology journal.2014;14(4):217-222.