Dr. Shuvendu Prosad Roy
MBBS, MS-Orthopaedic Surgery
Hospital - Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj, Delhi
Dr. Shuvendu Prosad Roy has a fellowship in joint reconstruction from National university of hospitals, Singapore. His interest of work lies in Joint reconstruction and replacement of Hips, Knee and foot and ankle along with joint slvase treatment for osteoarthritis knee.
- THESIS PROJECT: "MRI Evaluation of Dysplasia of Hip in Developmental Dysplasia of Hip: Correlation with conventional Radiograph and Peroperative Findings".
- Guide- Dr S.S. Gill, Department of Orthopaedics, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.
- CLINICAL TRIAL: "Efficacy of intra-articular tranexamic acid to reduce postoperative blood loss in primary unilateral total knee replacement" (Regd. CTRI/2010/091/001260, 08-11-2010).
- Principal Investigator, Joint Replacement and Reconstruction Centre, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- Roy SP, Quereshi OA, Nagi ON, Jain SK. Polymicrobial Infection Following Total Knee Arthroplasty- An Uncommon Entity. Orthopaedics Today 2010; 12: 114-117. (Non-index)
- Jain SK, Roy SP, Gulati V, Nagi ON. Unusual presentation of altered bone metabolism with long-term antiepileptic therapy: pathological fracture of neck of femur due to brown tumour at calcar. Musculoskelet Surg; DOI 10.1007/s12306-011-0136-5. (Index & Peer-reviewed)
- Jain SK, Roy SP ), Nagi ON. Alendronate induced insufficiency fracture of femur complicated with secondary hyperparathyroidism- A case report. Mymensingh Med J 2011;20:501-6 (Index & Peer-reviewed)